See our billboard on 15th St. N.
Foothills Receives Dual Accreditation
Thank you to all our supporters for another great year!
Welcome to Foothills Community Christian School
At Foothills we believe that the Bible is the foundation for all truth. Our entire curriculum is Bible based. We believe in the importance of family and we help to involve the entire family in the child’s education.
Excellence in Academics - Our goal is to provide a strong academic foundation that prepares all students to successfully compete for college and university admission.
- Foothills is accredited by both the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools and the Association of Christian Schools International.
- Foothills students excel on standardized tests. For example, in 2009, our 2nd grade scored higher than 80% of the nation as a class.
- More than 90% of our graduates go on to 4 year colleges. In fact, we have graduates attending universities from Florida to Washington, and Pennsylvania to Idaho!
Excellence in Spiritual Development - We develop and challenge students to thoughtfully examine every aspect of life through a Christ-centered worldview.
- Our curriculum is designed around daily Bible classes and integrates a Biblical worldview in all subject areas and grades.
- Weekly chapels feature special guest speakers from around the community.
Excellence in Service - Our students are encouraged to be servants,not only in their home and school, but also in the community. Many of our programs help facilitate service to the community. Our students are very involved in community service activities. Here are a few of the areas in which they serve:
- Christmas Shoeboxes to our local Rescue Mission
- Cascade County Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Special Olympics volunteers
- Serving food at the local Rescue Mission
We are also proud to be community based. Our student body represents more than 25 different church and denominations. We hope you will come check us out in person so that you can see firsthand how amazing our students and staff are!